The Birth Ball™ is Doula & Midwife Recommended For Easing Labor & Back Pain, Positioning Baby For A Safe Natural Birth, And Helping To Induce Labor. Voted 2019 Product Of The Year by BabyMaternity Magazine! Seen On NBC News As One Of The "Top 6 Must Have Pregnancy Items of 2019"
Benefits Of The Birth Ball
- Works to loosen the pelvic joints and muscles in preparation for delivery
- Helps with the proper positioning of the baby
- Provides comfortable positioning during childbirth
- Increases blood flow to the uterus, placenta and baby is increased
- Spinal pressure is relieved
- Sitting on the ball works with gravity encouraging decent of baby
- Allows mom to rest her legs and still be exercising
- May increase the pelvic outlet by up to 30%
- Can be used in prenatal and postpartum fitness programs
What's In The Box?
The Birth Ball Includes:
- Extra Thick Birth Ball Made From BPA Free Eco Friendly Material. (65cm or 75cm)
- 18 Page Guide With Trimester Specific Exercises For Before, During, And After Labor. As Well as Postpartum And Baby Soothing.
- A Pair Of Non-Slip Socks To Keep Your Little Piggies Warm And Safe On Hospital Floors.
- One Hospital Go-Bag So You Are Ready To Roll When Baby Signals "Im On The Way!"
- One Quick Inflating Hand Pump - Works Best When Used By Dad 😜
What's In The Book?
Table Of Contents:
- Benefits Of Using A Birthing Ball
- Tips On Taking Care Of The Birth Ball
- Using The Birth Ball For The First Time
- Section 1 : Early Pregnancy Exercises
- Section 2 : The Third Trimester Exercises
- Section 3 : During Labor Exercises
- Baby Soothing
"For all you pregnant mom's out there, check out The Birth Ball. Its the cutest birthing ball kit"
~ Heidi Montag - MTV's The Hills
"The Birth Ball is wonderful for late pregnancy, for lower back pain, and helping dilate"
~ Nina Spears - CEO Baby-Chick
Written By Doulas & Midwives
The Birth Ball 18 page visual guide was written by a collections of doulas, midwives, and Lamaze teachers with one goal in mind, to help mothers properly use their Birthing Balls. Easing labor/contraction pains, properly positioning baby, and inducing labor are just a few of the exercises included for new mama's. Having a birth ball around during your pregnancy can be one of the smartest- and easiest- decisions you’ll ever make! Not only are birthing balls one of the most underrated ways to ease your pain and discomfort during pregnancy, but they are also multi-functional and fun to use.
Seen On NBC "Top 6 Pregnancy Must Haves" by Nina Spears Founder Of BabyChick™
Built With Mom In Mind
The Birth Ball was built with the thickest 16p Free material on the market today. Unlike many other yoga and exercise balls, if punctured The Birth Ball is designed to slowly deflate. The Kit also includes a pair on non-slip socks that were designed to be totally cute :) These keep your little piggies warm and safe from slips and falls on those cold hospital floors.